4 for $160
This product is the heart of the EasyRead Time Teaching System to learn 12 & 24 hour world time. Its clear design and simple 2-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the analogue clock. Teach your children the 2 steps and they will be able to tell the time as soon as they can confidently recognise numbers – what a great way to start the time elements of the National Curriculum.
The 2-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember. Step 1: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Step 2: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Like this: 1:52. It’s that easy!
- Working battery-operated wall clock with very clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with simple 2-step teaching system that enables children to tell the time, in terms of 12 and 24 hour world time, as soon as they can read numbers.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Curriculum notes printed on the back of the clock with detailed instructions explaining the 2-step teaching system.
- Ergonomically designed hanger makes it simple to re-hang the clock after you’ve used it for demonstration.
- Saves teachers’ time, reduces frustration and builds children’s confidence.
- Helps children with learning difficulties.