4 Clocks for $160
This Rainbow Past & To Wall Clock is an ideal first clock to help children learn to tell the time at home. Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour. Teach your children the 3-step system and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
The 3-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember.
Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the clock, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the green side.
Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand.
Like this: 8…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- Working battery-operated wall clock with very clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with simple 3-step teaching system that enables children to tell the time, in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour, as soon as they can read numbers.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Attractive, colourful, has unisex appeal and looks good in any room.
- Helps all children including those with learning difficulties.